iCare Funding

Funding Options
Contact Us

iCare Funded Disability Support Services

iCare provides workers compensation insurance to public and private sector employers in NSW and their employees. Whether a person is severely injured in the workplace or on our roads, icare supports their long-term care needs to improve quality of life, including helping people return to work.

Through your employers worker’s compensation insurance, you may be eligible to receive iCare funding for workplace injuries, motor accident injuries, work-related dust disease, sporting injuries and volunteering injuries.

iCare Disability Service Provider Newcastle NSW
Frequently Asked Questions
where do i start?
Notify your employer of your workplace injury. They should submit a notice of injury to iCare within 48 hours.
Am I eligible for iCare Funding?
If you are a person with a disability that was caused by an incident in the workplace or on our roads during work, you might be eligible for icare worker’s compensation.
what if i'm injured outside of nsw?

Employers are required to obtain worker’s compensation cover for each state and territory their employees undertake work in. You should be covered by iCare but this is dependent on what states and territories your employer has insurance cover for. 

Have Questions?

The various funding options can be confusing to navigate. To better understand how your services will be paid for, get in touch with our friendly team. 

Make A Referral

If you are seeking disability support services for a disability client, simply complete our referral form and one of our friendly team members will be in touch.